Hi! My name is Alexandre Papin. I graduated of CESi (Le Mans, France) on dual training course in Software Engineering Manager.
I am currently working for Horanet as a fullstack Python developer on Odoo framework.
Before that, I developed a cross-platform hybrid application for iOS and Android thanks to Ionic framework based on Angular and Cordova.
And before that, I was working for ABlogiX as a fullstack Python developer on Django framework.
So giving my experiences, I have knowledge in the following areas:
- Odoo web framework (Python)
- Django web framework (Python)
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap (Twitter)
- PostgreSQL database
- Nginx web server
I am comfortable with the following environments:
- MacOS that I use for 5 years
- Linux distributions (Debian-based)
Development tools that I use the most are:
- Git for versioning
- Vagrant for development environments
- Docker that I’m trying to deal with as a replacement of Vagrant
I try as much as possible to write tests because it helps to write robust and clean code and the only viable way to detect features regressions.
I am mainly oriented towards the development of web and mobile application but I also appreciate the administration of Linux systems.